Six Steps to Selling
Only Six Easy Steps and Your Home is Sold!
The Following is a quick overview of the steps taken when selling your home with Premier Real Estate Management:
1. Contact a Premier Real Estate Relator to list your home. He or she will utilize their professional expertise to assess the property’s current value in ensuring an optimal return for you.
2. Repair and clean-up any items or areas of your home that will create maximal curb appeal as well as an interior charm.
3. Get your Home Warranty immediately. By providing an initial Home Warranty, reassures the buyer’s confidence in purchasing your home and you selling it.
4. You and your Realtor will work together with the consideration and negotiation process of potential buyers and their purchase offer on your home. Upon acceptance of an offer, a scheduled closing date and time will be established between you and the buyer.
5. Notify your phone and utilities companies (including water and sewer), post office, friends, and family.
6. Pack and Move!